Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website
Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their
compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are
prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are
secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the
materials (data or programming) on Cravotta Interior’s site for individual and nonbusiness
use only. This is just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and
under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public
presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material
contained on Cravotta Interior’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentation
from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the
materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of
these confinements and may be ended by Cravotta Interior whenever deemed. After
permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy
any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.